INDEAR, the Company’s R&D business unit, has state-of-the-art biotechnology capabilities.
Strategic Partner: The National Scientific and Technical Research Council (CONICET)
Mandate: Provide R&D services to facilitate the technology sourcing and product development efforts of Bioceres and third party initiatives
Operations and Facilities:
– Based in a technology park in Rosario, Argentina, which hosts 14 CONICET research institutes
– Facilities includes a 40,000ft² greenhouse and laboratories. Field evaluation of Ag-biotech products are conducted in two field stations and satellite locations.
– One of the most advanced Ag-biotech technology platforms in Latin America
– Significant expertise draws high caliber research groups seeking to accelerate efforts
– Capable of providing cost-competitive R&D services required for product development
For more information, visit www.indear.com