INDEAR, the Company’s R&D business unit, has state-of-the-art biotechnology capabilities and is responsible for facilitating technology sourcing and product development efforts of Bioceres’ collaborations.
The National Scientific and Technical Research Council (CONICET)
Provide state of the art R&D services to facilitate the technology sourcing and product development efforts of Bioceres and third party initiatives.
Operations and Facilities:
- Based in a technology park in Rosario, Argentina, which hosts more than 400 CONICET scientists
- INDEAR R&D activities are located within a 3.800 m2 greenhouse and laboratory facility including two field stations and satellite locations that enable field evaluation of seed biotechnology products
- One of the most advanced Agro biotech technology platforms in Latin America
- Significant expertise draws high caliber research groups seeking to accelerate efforts
- Capable of providing cost-competitive R&D services required for product development
For more information, visit www.indear.com